Saguaro Recovery offers personalized one-on-one Support Services including Coaching, Companionship, Clinical Transport and Safe Transport.
Extra one-on-one support can make all the difference in the healing process. Saguaro Recovery offers one-on-one coaching to provide robust individualized support. Saguaro Recovery has a variety of coaches with different specializations who work with you on a daily basis to help you meet your goals — not just in recovery, but in life. Coaching can include work with your family or loved ones as well.
All coaching packages include a thorough initial and ongoing assessment of your needs and goals. Coaches will help you develop a comprehensive plan that includes daily, weekly, and monthly activities to help you achieve your goals. Coaches work with you every day and will meet with you in-person as often as you decide. All coaching packages include a weekly call to a family member or another person you designate for added support. Additional communication with family can be added as needed. Coaches will also provide weekly written progress reports to those you designate.
- Bronze Coaching Package: $1,500 for 30 days. All of the above and up to 1 hour of in-person meetings per week.
- Silver Coaching Package: $1,900 for 30 days. All of the above and up to 2 hours of in-person meetings per week.
- Gold Coaching Package: $2,100 for 30 days. All of the above and up to 3 hours of in-person meetings per week.
- Platinum Coaching Package: $3,000 for 30 days. All of the above and up to 5 hours of in-person meetings per week.
- Family Coaching: We also offer coaching and support for family and friends of Saguaro’s guests. Families and friends often need coaching and guidance during their loved one’s healing process. Please inquire for pricing.
There are some circumstances that call for 24-hour one-on-one support during the healing journey. When a guest must be out of Saguaro Recovery’s home for a period of time due to a relapse, having a companion is the most secure way to ensure sobriety. Likewise when a person needs to travel for family needs or work, having a companion during that journey greatly reduces the chance of relapse. A companion’s job is to be with you 24-hours a day and to provide the support you need during that time. Companionship services are tailored to meet your individual needs and the specific situation you are confronting. Please contact for pricing.
Saguaro Recovery provides safe transport services for individuals who require extra support during their travels. Our experienced staff can assist with transportation via car or accompany you on a plane for longer distances. Both in-state and out-of-state safe transport services are available. Transportation with our staff allows you to have peace of mind and focus on your recovery journey while traveling.
Saguaro Recovery offers an additional transportation service for guests in its homes who require transportation to treatment programs and other clinical appointments. This service provides a cost effective alternative to using rideshare services or taxis for our guests who do not have their own vehicles. Transportation to treatment programs and other clinical appointments within the local area Monday through Friday during daytime hours is $600 per 30 days.